Tuesday 24 February 2009

Babylon 5 - The Plan

Amazon assures me that my complete Babylon 5 box set is on its way. I'm far too excited about it although I'm not quite sure why. I don't know anyone else who has seen it who has bigged it up for me. I don't even know that much about it. I think that I've read enough about it (which is quite a feat when you're trying to avoid spoilers) that I want to see if it lives up to the hype.

I'm a little apprehensive as I've had mixed success from listening to the blogosphere's' views on good TV to date. Biggest successes so far have been Band of Brothers and The Wire. Biggest miss so far been Firefly. Heresy I know, but I just found it a bit ordinary. Will try to remember to do separate blogs looking at all of those in the future.

So, back to Babylon 5, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to watch it, I'm going to blog it and I'm going to see if I can find some new interweb friends who want to go through it with me. Don't worry (as if you were) I'm going to be blogging other stuff as well. But, as I work my way through the series, I will plan to blog my thoughts.

Just got to wait for it to arrive now...

No comments:

Post a Comment