Wednesday 25 February 2009

It's arrived...

So I walked through the door and there it was. A brown Amazon labeled box. It was like Christmas but with less Turkey and less booze...and no crackers...or the Queen's speech. Nevermind, scrap that analogy. It was like having a yummy, gorgeous, scrumptious pile of sci-fi tastiness. 'cos that what it was. Yes my Babylon 5 Complete Collection has arrived.

The thing that surprised me the most was how small it was, about three-quarters of the size of a small shoe box for five complete series of the main Babylon 5 saga (each with 22 odd episodes) plus the complete 12 episode Crusade (whatever that is), six movies and The Lost Tales (which is billed as a movie although I don't think it is.

It is the biggest box set that I own by far, although if all of my West Wings were in one box I'm sure that would challenge it. What that means is that it rather dominates my DVD shelf. Not to worry. If there is something that I've learnt as a Geek, its that there is no point trying to pretend that you aren't.

Its a bit late to crack into it tonight but it's going to happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment