Thursday 26 February 2009

It's arrived (part 2)...and now I'm broke

Following yesterday's excitement my second big delivery has arrived. It's a Acer Aspire One Netbook and it's the neatest piece of electronic kit that I've ever come across (and I include most of Apple's oeuvre in that). It has been reviewed all over the internet so I won't try to do that again here, but I'm surprised at the emotional (possibly too strong a word) response I had to it out of the box.

I got it so that I would be able to take it with me, pretty much where ever I went. However that combined with the styling makes me think that I'm going to see it as an essential accessory along the same lines as my mobile. It's the Linux version so I'm going to wait until I have some time on the weekend before actually turning it on as I think I'm going to have to spend some quality time with it to try to work out how it works.

However all of this means that I am now entirely out of spare cash so I think the next month is going to be spent at home. Ah well, all the more time to watch TV and surf the net. Hurrah and Huzza!.

No comments:

Post a Comment